We are continuing to move forward with updates at Grand Colorado on Peak 8. Here is what the construction updates look like this month:
- The second floor concrete has been poured for phase 3
- The steel “super structure” has been concluded with the exception of a few minor details that will wrap up shortly.
- The air conditioning for the building – the Cooling Tower has been set on the roof.
- The 14’ back fill for the garage driveway entrance has been finished.
- Windows and sliding doors have been installed for phase 1 of the plaza and terrace units
- The fourth floor drywall is being installed for phase 1.
- Phase 1 of the trim and siding work is continuing
- Waterproofing of the pool “shell” has been completed.
The construction on Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is still underway. We are excited to share this luxury resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to like us on Facebook for the most recent updates and news!