The progress at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 construction is continuing to move forward. Here’s what’s been recently happening:
- Framing is 90% complete in phase 1 residential units
- Over the next 2-3 weeks concrete work will be finished
- Steel is set for Phase 2. Phase 3 has already began
- Drywall has been set in the residential units 2F
- Residential units 2F and 3F have had fireplaces installed
- Windows are continuing to be installed
- Exterior fascia and window trim is being installed for Phase 1
- Construction on the pools will begin within a couple of weeks
We can’t wait to share this exciting new Resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to Like us on Facebook and get the most recent updates and news on the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 Resort!
Summary: Progress on the Grand Colorado Peak 8 Resort is well underway! Framing, drywall, fireplaces and more are all being installed! Check out all the new construction progress and future plans!