The Grand Colorado on Peak 8 Resort has made tremendous transformations over the past month. The exterior of the resort is a great reminder of all the progress that has been underway on the construction site. Here’s the updates for this month!
- The Plaza and terrace units’ drywall is 50% complete for Phase 1 and the insulation is in progress.
- Sheathing, siding, and trim for the exterior is continuing in progress for Phase 1.
- The greater part of sheetrock is hung in Phase 1 units.
- 2nd floor unit fireplaces are operational in Phase 1
- Phase 2 exterior sheathing is underway
- Framing for exterior is in progress for Phase 3
- Continued work on the spas and pools is in progress
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough-ins have been started in the common area for Phase 1
Progress is continuing to be made at Grand Colorado on Peak 8. We are thrilled to be able to share this luxury resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to like us on Facebook for the most recent updates and news!