The Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is really coming along! Phase 1 has made immense interior progress this past month, check out what the crew has been up to:
Phase 1 Updates:
- Waterproofing scheduled to begin on pool courtyard deck.
- Stone veneer is complete on north side. Work is in process on south side.
- Exterior sheathing, siding and trim are complete on floors 2-5.
- Storefront glass is complete on 1st floor.
- Drywall texture and painting are complete on floors 2-4.
- Ceramic wood flooring, bathroom tile and fireplace surround tile are complete on the 3rd floor.
- Structure for waterfall #3 is complete.
- Pool coping stone is being installed in indoor pools.
- Cabinets delivered to 3rd floor.
- Doors, hardware and prefinished trim have been ordered for floors 2-4.
- Mechanical room is 90 percent complete. Boiler and chiller startup are scheduled for August.
- Electrical room is 80 percent complete.
- Pool mechanical room is 70 percent complete.
Phase 2 Updates:
- Units are framed on floors 2-4.
- Framing is 80 percent complete on 1st floor.
- Electrical and mechanical rough-in are in process.
- Drywall is being installed at demising wall.
Phase 3 Updates:
- Steel structure is 100 percent complete.
- Exterior wall framing work is complete.
- Roof dry-in is underway.
We can’t wait to share this luxurious resort right on Peak 8 with all of you! Stay tuned until next month!
Like us on Facebook for the most recent updates and news!