Pools are being put in place, and the interiors are looking good! We are certainly on track for Phase 1 to open its doors this fall! We are so excited! Check out what the crew has been up to since last month:
Phase 1 Updates:
- Waterproofing completed on pool deck.
- Stone veneer is complete on north side. Work is in process on south side.
- Exterior sheathing, siding, and trim are complete on floors 2-5.
- Storefront glass is complete on first floor.
- Drywall texture and painting are complete on floors 2-4 and in process on Plaza.
- Ceramic wood flooring, bathroom tile, and fireplace surround tile are complete on floors 2-4.
- Structure for waterfall #3 is complete.
- Pool coping stone is being installed in indoor pools.
- Cabinets have been installed on floors 2-3.
- Doors, hardware, and prefinished trim have been installed on floors 2-3.
- Mechanical room is 90 percent complete. Boiler and chiller startup are scheduled for August.
- Electrical room is 80 percent complete.
- Pool mechanical room is 70 percent complete.
Phase 2 Updates:
- Units are framed on floors 2-4.
- Framing is 80 percent complete on first floor.
- Electrical and mechanical rough-in are in process.
- Drywall is being installed at demising wall.
- Waterproofing has begun on the exterior patio above the lobby.
Phase 3 Updates:
- Steel structure is 100 percent complete.
- Exterior wall framing work is complete.
- Roof dry-in is underway.
We can’t wait for you to stay at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8! Stay up to date on all things Peak 8 by following us on Facebook.