Progress is underway at Grand Colorado on Peak 8. Here’s a short run down on all the strides we have made this month:
- We have poured the concrete for 3F and 4F, Phase 2
- The steel roof is 95% complete
- The Phase 3 steel is approximately 55% complete
- The roofers will begin drying in the roof next week
- The elevator company is on-site to begin installation of elevators 1 and 2
- The drywall work continues in the residential areas, 2F – 4F
- The sliding glass doors in the residential units are being installed
- The framing is complete on 5F and the Sales Center
- We are spraying the fireproofing in Phase 2 now
- The concrete work continues in the pool area in preparation for the pool installers
We hope you are getting as excited as we are to share this new resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to like us on Facebook to get the most recent news about Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
Summary: Progress is continuing to move forward at Grand Colorado on Peak 8! Roofing, drywall and framing are coming along as well as elevators, and glass doors being installed. Make sure to watch out for all the new updates each month!