The winter weather that has moved in this month has not stopped this construction crew. Here are all the new updates they were able to achieve this month:
- Concrete for the 4th floor has been poured for phase 3.
- The steel “super structure” has been finalized
- Terrace common area and plaza have been framed and windows have been installed in Phase 1.
- The Drywall is 75% complete for Phase 1.
- Progress continues on the siding work and exterior trim.
- Phase 2 exterior walls have been framed
- Pools shells are under construction
- The mechanical room and boiler flue are almost complete
- The stairway from the ski area to the pool courtyard has been installed
- The stair structure for the lobby is in place
The construction at Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is still underway. We are excited to share this luxury resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to like us on Facebook for the most recent updates and news!