Winter work at the Grand Colorado is progressing nicely. The form of the structure is really starting to take shape. Cold weather and snow have not stopped the crews. As March progresses into spring expect to see more changes taking shape.
- Steel work is 95 percent complete in Phase 1, and complete through the 1st and 2nd floor of Phase 2.
- Fireproofing is 90 percent completed in Phase 1.
- Interior metal framing is complete through the 4th floor in Phase 1.
- Mechanical, plumbing and electrical work continues, following framing and the dry-in progress.
- Scaffolding continues to be installed and is currently tented in plastic.
- Viewing platform is complete.
- Installing roof decking in Phase 1 has begun.
- Fireproofing has started on the 2nd and 3rd floors.