Our construction crew at GC8 have been hard at work this year. Here is an update on what we have accomplished this past month:
- Phase 1 plaza and terrace units insulation and drywall are 80 percent complete.
- The exterior sheeting, siding and trim on the North and West faces in Phase 1 are complete.
- The sheetrock is hung in Phase 1 units. Texture and painting will begin in January.
- The second- and third-floor unit fireplaces in Phase 1 units are operational.
- Shells for the indoor pools and hot tubs are complete in Phase 1.
- The common area mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) are complete in Phase 1. A grease duct is being installed up through the Phase 1 building.
- Phase 1 and 2 masonry work is in progress. So far, two chimneys have been completed.
- Exterior framing work is still in progress on Phase 3.
The construction at Grand Colorado on Peak 8 is still underway. We are excited to share this luxury resort with you, your family and friends. Make sure to like us on Facebook for the most recent updates and news!