Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV) won multiple awards at this year’s ARDA World 2015, the premier gathering for resort development professionals around the world. The awards are a confirmation of BGV’s reputation as one of the most successful independent real estate developers in the world, and as one of the top places to work in Colorado and the industry.
Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ honors include two of the most prestigious ARDA awards, the ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) awards. BGV won ACE Employer of Choice Award and ACE Women on Their Way Award went to BGV’s Nicole Beal. The ACE awards honor those that have attained the highest level of excellence in the resort industry and whose accomplishments and dedication help spur the industry to new heights.
ARDA Awards recognizing the best nominees in overall professional excellence, outstanding sales accomplishments, product design, marketing and staff were awarded to BGV for:
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign – Grand Colorado on Peak 8
- Best In-House Sales Team
- Best Video Production – BGV Strider Challenge
- Best Maintenance Team Member or Manager – Rick Marchiori – Grand Timber Lodge
- Best Owner/Customer Service Team Member – Eli Yoder
BGV also won silver in the following categories:
- Human Resources Team – Human Resources Team
- Resort Department Manager – Megan Heil – Soothe Spa
- Technology Project Manager – Rob Catalano
- Sales Management Executive – Dave McEnery
- Salesperson In House – Brent Henry
- Salesperson Traditional Line – Pete O’Neill
The awards were presented Wednesday evening at the Orlando World Center Marriott during the ARDA World 2015 gala awards dinner and presentation.